Thursday 25 March 2010

Bicycle Film Festival - Art Show- June 17th 2009

I showed the ‘bike that sprays lines on walls’. I took the machine over to NY with me on the plane. I used a bike given to the BFF office by Dahone. I bought the spray paint from Scrap Yard paints on 300 West Broadway. They were sort of friendly- I couldn't decide what colours I wanted...

I helped install the show on orchard street then when everything was hung tried to paint my wall. It was really hit and miss as I hadn't tested the machine since making it in the uk. It needed fine tuning after the first run- the cans weren't all going off because there was not enough pressure on the caps. I managed to adjust the cable and the paint came out good. I raised the machine up and did a second run.

I got back from NY excited with the machine and put it on another bike- a trusty Claude Butler tourer. I tested it…