Saturday 5 March 2011

RANGE ROVER EVOQUE GENEVA 1ST MARCH 2011




Wayne and Richard on the Tools.
Ian Dickers - Quality Control
Trooper in the Paint Shop
Not finished but a nice finish.
Paul and Andy loading up.

I felt terrible for leaving the Trooper behind but I thought she might not make it to Geneva. Land Rover lent me a Discovery or a 'Disco' as they say in the trade. HEAVY MOTOR. I felt a bit flash driving it without the trailer but for towing it was amazing. It came with cruise control and a very adequate sound system. Louis selecting the music...

Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere

Minnie Riperton - I am the Black Gold of the Sun

Larry Levan Mix - Stand on the Word

PFM - One and Only

The Roots - The Seed 2.0

The Mary Jane Girls - All night Long

The Bad Plus - Everywhere you Turn

Vybz Kartel - Virginity

Marlon Asha - Ganja Farmer

4x4 Old Skool Mix:

-Lovestation - Teardrops

-Stanton Warriors - Bring me down

-Living Joy - I'm a dreamer

-Baby D - Let me be your Fantasy

Hardrive - Deep Inside (1993)

Rustie - Zig Zag

The Verve - Sonnet

Morgan Geist - City of Smoke and Flames

The Turtles - You showed Me

Four Tet & Burial - Moth

Womack & Womack - Teardrops


Charlie Hope and Louis Gibson doing some early morning Tai Chi stretching in France.
Flat Packed Cargo Night Mission
Stuck at Swiss customs. They let me through the next morning.
Unloading in Geneva.
Art in Transit System © Steve Dickers

Touch up paint.
Assembly
Assembled
Glowing. Lighting thanks to Nick Gray at renegadedesign.co.uk
Tech
Wild motor industry party fun.

Spare Wheels
Return of the Mac
Two Very Important People at Land Rover.


Outside
Thanks to Land Rover
Special Thanks to Littlehampton Welding